I wish I knew how many blogs I have ever started. Either I've lost count, or the number is too high to be calculated by the human mind. Anyway, I'm on Tumblr, but most people don't understand Tumblr. Also, it doesn't seem to be one of those "personal diary" blogging platforms, but rather an image/file sharing service or a version of Twitter with more available space.
I should also note, before I get off-topic, that the guy sitting next to me in the computer lab REEKS of Mad Dog. It is disgusting. I want to leave this place, but part of me is waiting for my Minnesota BFF, Kid Combustible, to log on. If you're wondering, we were in a long distance relationship for about eight months and then he dumped me for this Catholic chick that was closer by. I'm trying to stop hating him for it and somehow we maintain this weird but close pop-culture-based friendship.
Okay, so here's my blog diary. Stinky guy sitting next to me in the computer lab, my actual boyfriend is probably in my room playing video games, I'm closer to my ex than maybe anyone in my life, and this is the hardest term I will ever have in college. Hooray!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment