Haha, it's great because literally no one reads this. Thank god I spent about an hour an a half designing it the other day. Look, I'm going to be honest with you, I only started this blog because I wanted to design another blog.
Yesterday, I spent the entire day playing Grand Theft Auto 4. I'm pretty proud of myself because I beat the Three Leaf Clover mission after only four tries. And I didn't have to cheat! However, now I'm at an impasse because two of the available missions are motorcycle chases, and two of them are frustratingly impossible. I'm going to make AJP come over and do the motorcycle chases, at least.
What I should have been doing yesterday was: buying my books for class, reading them, writing about them, etc. However, I felt way more productive playing GTA4.
Oh yeah, my play is going to be published in my college's semi-prestigious literary magazine, so that's pretty awesome.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment